One of our goals is to keep you informed on good resources out there that can help you in your faith and ministry. We want to make sure you are aware that ACU has helped launch a new site called Charis. It has some similarities with Wineskins and so we thought you might find it helpful as we will have a pretty similar audience. We appreciate ACU providing more and more resources to help Christians, congregations, elderships, etc. It makes a difference.
Our Featured Authors
- Matt Dabbs This post serves two purposes. First, sorry about ... published Multiple Email Notifications for New Posts at Kingdom Living via Kingdom Living20 hours ago · visit
- Matt Dabbs Those most expected to respond often don't and tho... published Receptivity of the Tax Collectors, Sinners and Others Who Understood Their Helplessness via Kingdom Living22 hours ago · visit
- Bobby Valentine I posted this on my Facebook last week and I h... published Throwback Theology ... The "Balance" between Preaching God's Love and Grace vs Hellfire & Brimstone via Stoned-Campbell Disciple2 days ago · visit
- Jay Guin 2 Thess 1:7a (2 Thess. 1:5-8 ESV) 5 This is... published 2 Thessalonians: 1:7-8 (Steadfastness when persecuted, Christian suffering, Part 2; Available Light, Part 1) via One In Jesus2 days ago · visit
- Jay Guin 2 Thess 1:1-4 (2 Thess. 1:1-4 ESV) Paul, Silvanus... published 2 Thessalonians: 1:1-7a (Steadfastness when persecuted, Christian suffering, Part 1) via One In Jesus3 days ago · visit