One of our goals is to keep you informed on good resources out there that can help you in your faith and ministry. We want to make sure you are aware that ACU has helped launch a new site called Charis. It has some similarities with Wineskins and so we thought you might find it helpful as we will have a pretty similar audience. We appreciate ACU providing more and more resources to help Christians, congregations, elderships, etc. It makes a difference.
Our Featured Authors
- John Mark Hicks The following is three paragraphs from a paper whi... published Alexander Campbell's Relationship to Protestantism via John Mark Hicks5 days ago · visit
- Matt Dabbs As Jesus concluded the Passover meal with his disc... published Psalm 118 and the Last Song Jesus Sang Before His Death via Kingdom Living6 days ago · visit
- Matt Dabbs We live in a world of instant and instant means th... published What the United Airlines Debacle Has to Teach Us About the Importance of Context via Kingdom Living
- Bobby Valentine I have come to believe two passages of Scripture, ... published God Creed, Jesus Creed: Center and Circumference of Christian Faith via Wineskins.org
- Craig Cottongim Bivocational, it’s a term that not everyone is f... published Bivocatonal ministers, are they some sort of step-brother preacher? via Wineskins.org3 weeks ago · visit