In the month of December our articles will focus on what to give the One who has everything. I am sure you have experienced that dilemma around Christmas time. You are trying to pick the perfect gift for someone special but it seems they already have everything they need. God is a lot like that. He owns everything. It is all his. So what is it He really wants? What kind of offering will really please Him? That is our focus this month at Wineskins! I hope you will chime in, in the comments and let us know what you think this when you read this month’s posts!
Our Featured Authors
- Matt Dabbs There are a lot of people who are plagued by the... published Am I In Or Am I Out? Freedom From Being Neurotic About Our Salvation via Kingdom Living4 days ago · visit
- John Mark Hicks 2019 Christian Scholars Conference Presentation, ... published Extending the Kingdom Theology of Lipscomb and Harding via John Mark Hicks5 days ago · visit
- John Mark Hicks Keith D. Stanglin, The Letter and Spirit of Bibli... published Keith Stanglin's Letter and the Spirit of Biblical Interpretation: Some Reflections via John Mark Hicks5 days ago · visit
- Matt Dabbs "The stories in scripture are meant to show u... published Review of "Letters to the Church" Chapter 2 - Sacred via Kingdom Living
- Bobby Valentine In 1993, I was hired to be the preaching mini... published Freshness for the Far Journey: Eight Tips from Barton W. Stone via Stoned-Campbell Disciple
- Matt Dabbs From Revival Ridge to Bible Deism Valley The O... published From Revival Ridge to Bible Deism Valley – The Odd History of the Holy Spirit Among Churches of Christ (Part 3) via Wineskins.org7 days ago · visit