In the month of December our articles will focus on what to give the One who has everything. I am sure you have experienced that dilemma around Christmas time. You are trying to pick the perfect gift for someone special but it seems they already have everything they need. God is a lot like that. He owns everything. It is all his. So what is it He really wants? What kind of offering will really please Him? That is our focus this month at Wineskins! I hope you will chime in, in the comments and let us know what you think this when you read this month’s posts!
Our Featured Authors
- Matt Dabbs When we were unloading our moving truck having jus... published Scar Stories, Memory, and the Stories We Tell Ourselves via Wineskins.org5 days ago · visit
- Kyle Sapp A few of my friends have had a hard year. They’v... published Listening to Lamentations: Making Space for Silence via Wineskins.org6 days ago · visit
- Matt Dabbs In Churches of Christ Colossians 3 is best known f... published The Power of the Peace of Christ Ruling Your Heart via Kingdom Living7 days ago · visit
- Matt Dabbs There were certain things I knew not to do growing... published Not All Repetition is Vain Repetition - Developing a More Vibrant Prayer Life via Kingdom Living2 weeks ago · visit
- Matt Dabbs If you walked out in your yard, picked up a rock a... published Congregational Gravity and Ministerial Escape Velocity via Wineskins.org3 weeks ago · visit