In the month of December our articles will focus on what to give the One who has everything. I am sure you have experienced that dilemma around Christmas time. You are trying to pick the perfect gift for someone special but it seems they already have everything they need. God is a lot like that. He owns everything. It is all his. So what is it He really wants? What kind of offering will really please Him? That is our focus this month at Wineskins! I hope you will chime in, in the comments and let us know what you think this when you read this month’s posts!
Our Featured Authors
- Terry Rush Marvin Phillips was a common man lifted mightily b... published MARVIN PHILLIPS: A HUMBLE MAN WITH GIANTASTIC ABILITY via Wineskins.org2 days ago · visit
- Matt Dabbs In the last chapter of First Peter, Peter spends s... published Studying 1 Peter 5:1-14 Elders Shepherding the Flock via Kingdom Living5 days ago · visit
- Bobby Valentine Ephesians. John Calvin once declared Ephesians t... published Worshiping through Ephesians: Dwelling in God's Temple via Stoned-Campbell Disciple6 days ago · visit
- Matt Dabbs Whether in person or online in social media God, J... published Trinitarian Conversations: The Spirit's Place in Our Interactions via Wineskins.org
- Matt Dabbs We have had an interesting relationship with the S... published April's Theme: The Holy Spirit and the Church of Christ via Wineskins.org