We appreciate Heather Heflin Hodges sharing from her wealth of knowledge on art in worship and ministry. I hope you will consider what she has to say over the next few weeks and also hope that you will share these with people you know will be blessed by it. Often our artists are severely underutilized in the life of the church. It wasn’t always that way, nor does it always have to be that way. A shift is coming.
Our Featured Authors
- Paula Harrington By Audrey, 10th grade, and Halie, 9th Grade, 4t... published Gigi (A Tribute by Guest Writers Audrey Coughlan and Halie Brown) via Wineskins.org1 day ago · visit
- Bobby Valentine (This is an edited and slightly modified version o... published Why We Need the "Old Testament:" Ten Ways the Hebrew Bible is Necessary for Christianity (Reflections on 2 Timothy 3.16-17) via Stoned-Campbell Disciple4 days ago · visit
- Matt Dabbs The last few posts on social media as a spiritual ... published Social Media as a Spiritual Discipline - Practical Guide to a Healthier Conversation via Kingdom Living6 days ago · visit
- Matt Dabbs There is one more thing I want to discuss before I... published Social Media as a Spiritual Discipline - Physiology via Kingdom Living
- Matt Dabbs Spiritual disciplines require training. Training r... published Social Media as a Spiritual Discipline - Resistance via Kingdom Living2 weeks ago · visit
- Matt Dabbs Pepperdine Bible lectures, now known as Harbor, co... published Harbor (Pepperdine Bible Lectures) Audio on the Holy Spirit via Wineskins.org2 weeks ago · visit