We have a leadership crisis in Christianity today. I don’t want to get too specific in this theme introducing post but instead will open it up for discussion. Do you believe we have a leadership crisis? How does our autonomy help or hurt this? How do our leadership structures help or hinder leadership development that isn’t hitched to corporate business mentality? What resources have you found helpful on helping develop spiritually minded Christian leaders? What do you think we can do to fix this? Last, what are we doing right?
Our Featured Authors
- Matt Dabbs I cannot emphasize how important this is for foll... published Video: Context, Context, Context. The Key to Biblical "Aha's" via Kingdom Living15 hours ago · visit
- Adam Metz You'll be hard-pressed to find bigger fans of Satu... published Why Does Saturday Night Live do Politics Better than the Church? via Wineskins.org17 hours ago · visit
- Matt Dabbs Do we have the will to make the changes that are ... published The Hard Truth About Our Difficulty Moving Forward on Discipleship via Kingdom Living19 hours ago · visit
- Matt Dabbs I took the outline I gave in the last video and u... published Video: Applying the Bible Study Method to the Parable of the Sower via Kingdom Living2 days ago · visit
- Matt Dabbs There is a confluence of factors steamrolling tow... published We are Approaching a Critical Moment in Churches of Christ via Kingdom Living4 days ago · visit
- Falon Barton As our religious convictions become increasingly ... published Christian Americans or American Christians — who are we? via Wineskins.org5 days ago · visit